Monday 16 February 2009

Hello fashion firends!

Growing up I can remember always being fascinated with what others were wearing and always wishing I could wear such fabulous clothes.

Then I grew up and still I always want to wear what others are and continuously fascinated with others style. Then I realised that is what i am! I am a fashion lover not a fashion wearer. No matter how much I try I will always be intrigued by others style and want to create my own version!

I have created this blog to do just that; give voice on what I think is fabulous and not so. Why haven't I ever thought about this before!

As I am a student, I will also give you a little insight into my world, my interests, complaints, work, and mates.

Please give me as much feedback as you like as all will be welcomed, except the bad things of course :)

IMMENSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment