Tuesday 7 April 2009

Pri-mani!

I haven't been shopping for exactly a month. A month, girls how did I cope! The last time was when I was last home, so the excitement I experienced when searching for new summer wear was immense!

To be honest though the first trip was disappointing. We love Topshop but I found it has turned florescent and gone back to the 80's, this I am not a fan of. When I think of the summer, I think girly, pretty and flowy, Topshop have other ideas. However H a friend of a friend showed me a beautiful dress that covered all my essentials for the summer and where was it from. Yes that's right Topshop. Perhaps I didn't look to the depths of all corners. How I must try harder

My shopping trip got more exciting on the third trip and would you guess where I brought a stripped shirt dress, a lime green jersey dress and a floral boob tube from... Primark! Yes the cheap slightly tacky retail store produced my favourite pieces of my summer wardrobe. Not only was Primark the best place but the prices off all my pieces were no more then £10 perfect student prices!

Some others brilliant pieces from Primark for summer 09.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment