Tuesday 7 April 2009

There's no place like home!

I am home!Yippee!

I hadn't been back in Stourport for a whole month, considering I cried everyday for the first month of University, a month without home was huge. I never ever thought that you could actually feel like you are home but as soon as I got into Birmingham it felt like home.

My Mum is a God send as she has the week off to spend with me over Easter and so far we have been shopping three times and out for food four times I got back Thursday night and it is now Tuesday. How I love my mummy!

Other pulses is seeing my friends, those friends that know everything about you and you don't have to try or explain what you mean when you say it. If you go to Uni you will know what I mean. If you don't then my advice is to appreciate you friends because making new ones is so much effort it's untrue.

Of course seeing my boyfriend everyday is a massive plus and he would kill me for putting him last!:)

I am going to enjoy my week at home more then I ever have and appreciate every second with the people I love most in the world because I'll soon be sat back in my room at Uni all alone once more. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment